So exciting news. I have been nominated to take part in the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’ by Jess (A Greek Lifestyle Blogger). She is awesome and you should definitely check her out.
Now, as I still consider myself as being new to the blogging world, I was not surprised when I didn’t have a clue what this award was about. So, as did Jess, I had to give it a quick google. For those who are in the same position as me, I shall let you into the secrets of what all this is about before I start.
Sunshine Blogger Award is a great way of giving fellow bloggers the gratitude and the recognition that they deserve.
So you have been nominated to take part? Like and retweet the amazing person who did this for you and then check out their post. After reading their answers to the questions they were presented to, subscribe to their blog. Support! Now it’s time to create your own post and answer the questions you have been given. Once you have done this, it’s time to choose 11 of your favourite bloggers and nominate them. Don’t forget to add a list of 11 questions for them to answer too. It’s all about supporting each other guys!
And here we go.
1. Where’s your favourite country to travel to and why?
Now, this is going to sound cliche but I do not care as it is true. My favourite country is my own, the UK. Now, I’m not saying that to be all patriotic. Don’t get me wrong, I am proud of my country and I am proud to be English, but the reason the UK is my favourite country is due to its diversity. I have done most of my travelling in the UK and no matter what you want, you are bound to find it somewhere in the UK. Forest holidays, beach holidays, hiking holidays, it has it all. Plus, we have London!
2. If there was a piece of music you had to listen to forever, what would it be?
I don’t know about a piece of music, but I can name a band. Whenever anyone asks me to choose a favourite song or one I could only listen to forever and ever, I can never choose. There are so many amazing songs out there! However, I can name a few favourite bands for you, that’s easy. However, one band that I could only listen to forever would be a band called ‘Against The Current’. They are a band which formed in 2011 and mainly resided on Youtube with cover songs. They have blossomed and brought out a number of their own albums. They are amazing and have gotten me through some really rough times. They deserve more recognition, to be honest.
3. What’s your favourite alcoholic beverage?
4. What made you decide to blog?
5. Where would you like to travel to next?
6. Have you been to Greece? If so tell me where!
7. Would you rather travel to hot or cold countries and why?
8. Are you doing your dream job?
9. What book have you read over and over?
10. What’s your go-to activity when you’re feeling down?
11. If you could be the star of a film, which film would it be?
- Caledonian Kitty
- Amy Jane
- Earth To Connie
- Don’t Give A Jam
- The Talking Blog
- Nancy Mulligan
- Dan’s Book Blog
- Shouty Ms
Here are my 11 questions:
- What is your favourite month of the year and why?
- Who is the one person that could make you smile, even on the most down of days?
- What is the best dream you have had that you can remember?
- What is your favourite food and why?
- If you could live anywhere on the planet, where would you live?
- If you could only take one thing onto a desert island with you, what would it be?
- What are your favourite things to blog about?
- Where was the last place that you travelled to?
- What song makes you happy as soon as you listen to it?
- What colour is your bedroom?
- How do you eat your jaffa cakes?